I have always loved the start of a new year, because it gives people the chance to turn a new leaf, to start anew, to become improved individuals.
However, I’m a big fan of constantly setting goals for oneself, not just at the start of the new year. Below is a list of all the long term tasks I plan to take on in 2015, but I believe that personal growth is determined largely by the little goals you set for yourself each day that help you reach your larger ambitions.
So do without further ado, here’s the list:
2) Continue pursuing new hobbies (diving, ballroom dance, etc.)
3) Get drivers license
4) Exercise daily
5) Read more classic/noteworthy books and fewer “junk food” books
6) Become a more independent person, aka “leave the nest”, “crawl out of parents’ protective wings”, you get the point.
7) Start working, preferably as a rhythmic gymnastics coach or a math tutor at Kumon
8) Do LOTS of volunteer work, including serving food to the homeless, raising environmental awareness, and helping out in the hospital.
I plan on achieving all of these goals by the end of 2015.
I wish everyone health and happiness in the coming new year!!! 2015 will be filled with many ups and downs, but we will all emerge stronger and wiser!!